Begins September 1
St. Mark's Episcopal Church is participating in Give Aloha, Foodland’s Annual Community Matching Gifts Program. During the month of September customers are invited to make donations up to $249 to participating Hawaii non-profit organizations at checkout. Individuals must use their own Maika'i card to make a donation. Foodland and the Western Union Foundation will match a portion of each donation made with a Maika'i card. Donations made without a Maika'i card will not be matched. The total gift that will be given to all participating organizations from Foodland has the potential to reach $250,000 in addition to the amounts specifically given to organizations from donors.
How to donate
- At checkout, present your Maika'i card and inform the cashier that you would like to make a donation to St. Mark's Episcopal Church, code number 77875. If you do not have a Maika'i account, you may establish one by telling the cashier you would like to do so. You will need to give a unique 10-digit number (such as your phone number).
- Tell the cashier how much you would like to donate.
- You may donate up to $249 per organization. Any amount in excess of $249 will not be matched.
- Be sure the cashier reaffirms our organization’s name and amount that you are donating.
- Any donation must be made payable to Foodland or Sack N Save.
- The name of our organization and the amount you donate will appear on your receipt.
- Donor names will not be released to St. Mark's. If you would like us to know of your gift, please contact us directly so that we may properly acknowledge your gift. You may ask the cashier for a duplicate receipt to submit to the church.